Painted Furniture Workshop
Painted Furniture Workshop – Beginners
In this class we will learn the following...
• The basics of cleaning and prepping furniture for paint
• Painting furniture using several different paint lines and products
• 2 different paint techniques
• Glazing, distressing & accenting with metallics
• Applying top coat to seal and protect your work
All materials are supplied for this class and there is no need to bring anything with you. Wear comfortable clothing that you are ok getting paint on, in case it happens. The cost is $125 per person and seating is limited. Seats cannot be held without payment. Class must have at least 4 students in order to be held due to the amount of preparation that goes into the class, but with a max of 6 students per class. Classes are at our store in Pearland.
You can reschedule for a future class date with at least 3 days written notice via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations within 2 days of the class will not be able to reschedule and will forfeit their class fee.
After you have rescheduled once - you cannot reschedule again and have forfeited your class fee.
No refunds or store credit can be given on classes.